Monday, June 11, 2007

Welcome to My Blog

After reading a couple friend's blogs over the past few weeks and years (two specific friends I'm talking about) I've decided they're pretty nifty and I'm going to start myself one.

I imagine it will come to be filled with funny stories, stream-of-consciousness rants, personal opinions, general goings-on, and some complete nonsense; I hope you enjoy it all... or at least won't take offense to too much of it. :) I'll try to implement some kind of rating system but I'm thinking it will be pretty basic:

G- Suitable for for all audiences
PG - Typical Amie - Just one or two 4-letter words
NC17 - I'm in rare form - expect either truck driver talk or heavy political, religious or sexual opinions and/or rantings.... or all of the above combined - read at your own risk!!


So, without further ado, on to the story that finally pushed me over the edge to actually creating this thing.

No comments: